View Single Post
Old 09-16-2016, 01:42 PM   #25
djsatu
High School Varsity

Quote:
Originally Posted by whomario View Post
I caved

This will test my self-control, having now two awesome sports games lying around but still having to write another paper in the next 2 1/2 weeks But hey, 24 hours in a day and all that stuff ... This weekend is for free time anyway and with basically everybody i would care to meet off to greener pastures for holidays and stuff

Anyhow, even in the first friendly playing with an alien control scheme (i always change sprint to the trigger and swap shooting and crosses) i already had a blast in the friendly you can play while the game installs. Ramsey score a terrific goal from a mistake by me (i never even figured he would try to disposes me, never happens that way in FIFA), then i had 60% of the ball for the match and had already 2 WOW moments:

XboxClips | Whomario playing Pro Evolution Soccer 2017

Seriously, that might have been the most beautiful virtual soccer play iīve had in years aside from the finish

The the late equalizer of a corner:

XboxClips | Whomario playing Pro Evolution Soccer 2017

thatīs awesome "dynamic" and that finish does not work in FIFA 16 with itīs much clumsier animations.

Awesome to hear man. I'm a big NBA2k guy myself, but I'm going to hold off on buying it for now. Don't want to get hooked on 2 games as soccer is my go to sport. I just can't see myself getting away from pes any time soon. Both of your goals were beauty's. That long ball over the top was pretty Try advanced for shooting and through ball type for even more sim play. Will put your button skills to the test. Turn auto sliding on assisted as for even more fouls in a game.
djsatu is offline   Reply With Quote