View Single Post
Old 09-20-2016, 11:22 AM   #2802
molson
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by murrayyyyy View Post
Really? Holy shit, I thought it was only one cop did all the shootings across America.

So I guess my obvious answer back would be that it was different races of "suspects" also (not sure how the Tulsa case is a suspect but I don't know what to call him to be honest besides dead for no reason).

So a good officer handles a situation well, brings someone in without further violence - he's still a racist and/or a bad cop, because if the suspect was a different race, it obviously would have gone differently. The reality is, cops are individuals, an officer who handles a situation well didn't necessary do it only because the liked the race of the suspect more. Plenty of officers handle volatile situation involving minorities well (most of the time it goes well, without incident, and most officers never shoot anyone)

The only way the logic works is if we assume there's one unified national Police force and all officers are identical clones in that system. It's a very common human flaw to group people you don't like and assign them negative characteristics. And ya, those people would make shity cops and prosecutors

Last edited by molson : 09-20-2016 at 11:31 AM.
molson is offline   Reply With Quote