View Single Post
Old 09-20-2016, 04:54 PM   #29
djsatu
High School Varsity

Quote:
Originally Posted by whomario View Post
Absolutely, having fun as well

Finishing in the box has gotten a lot better and i am now getting some good seperation with short bursts and quick turns. Only issue is long shots, not getting off many with the cpu really good at closing out and then missing a ton. But thatīll come i guess

Some fun goals.

1) That was just awesome. Thereīs no way to make that cross in FIFA. In PES, you just see that space open up and can whip it exactly into his path (and had it a couple others where it misses the attacker badly, so itīs not automatic)

2) Just a nice outside of the foot finish

3) Admittedly that is the Ronaldo fake, but still feel good about that one. Spur of the moment decision to try the shot fake from a pass and then lob/finesse it in .

The first one is my kind of goal. Love me a FB that can cross well. The second is perfect placement, and the third was WOW! The defender tumbling is classic, and that finish was beautiful. Love when they grab there head after a goal thinking like they really could have done something haha. Love it man, and im having a blast as well. Scored my first free kick in the new version from about 23-25 yards last night and it felt really good!
djsatu is offline   Reply With Quote