View Single Post
Old 10-15-2016, 09:10 PM   #45
hollmt
High School Varsity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian Swartz View Post
Wisconsin slowing down OSU early is not a huge surprise. A good defense, playing at home, Indiana had some success early last week, etc. What's surprising me is Wisconsin moving the ball this well -- over 300 yards already, more than the Buckeyes have given up to anyone besides Oklahoma for an entire game. If that keeps up and the Badgers don't turn it over, I think OSU's got a big hill to climb. Big ifs.

Agreed. A good D at home that had 2 weeks to prepare. But you have to be able to throw the ball well and the receivers weren't getting open last week nor this week and Barrett is just off. That isn't hard to see. Not sure what others are seeing, but I have watched every game of Barrett's career and he is off this week and last. It would also help if the receivers did give him some help, but yeah, he is off and I am as big a fan of his as anyone and preached for him from his 2nd game 3 years ago.

OSU needs a good stop/turnover on this first possession and needs to get a deep ball completion. Just one.
hollmt is offline   Reply With Quote