View Single Post
Old 10-21-2016, 03:22 PM   #20
miked
College Starter

So what an ordeal. Called T-mobile and ordered some iphones and got the plan. Everything great, right? Well, the UPS tracking kept saying "label created" but never shipped. Called UPS a few times and they have no info. T-mobile tells me I have to wait a week from the shipment date to do anything about it. Fast forward, they tell me it's obviously lost and I need to do an exchange. Here's the rub, I can't get the same deal of $99 down because my credit was used for the original phone and this is a replacement. I remind them that I am not actually replacing anything, I don't have it. They also tell me I need to wait until their claim with UPS is done to get my money back. So not only do I not have phones, I have to wait 10 days for my money back. Of course, they said I could wait until the refunds were issued and the case was cleared, then call back and get the original deal because my phone credit would be reset or something. All this was through like 2 hrs of phone calls just to figure out.

So I went to Verizon today, got a nice plan (and my University discount) and they were even running a promo at $100/bill credit per new line and took our 5s phones at $100/each. So T-mobile being a complete clusterfuck worked out. Lesson learned, T-mobile customer service blows donkey balls.