View Single Post
Old 10-31-2016, 02:27 PM   #1343
hollmt
High School Varsity

I enjoyed episode 6 a lot as well. I finished up the season Friday and ranked as follows:

San Junipero - Just a great episode with a different twist and played with your emotions in a good way. That last song man....just well done. When I was younger and even a little today I guess, my idea of 'heaven' and if it exists and if we go there, is this place just for you of your own making with whoever you want to be with. A long lost love, family, etc. It really just hit some good nerves and emotions.
Hated in the Nation - Great episode as well with a nice twist and played with the big brother aspect some.
Shut Up and Dance - Good acting. and Bronn was in it. Nice little twist.
Nosedive - Good as well. just not as good as the others. I dug the phoniness of people.
Men Against Fire - I liked it. I really did. I got the message but the very last scene though confused me. I might need to watch it again and might move it ahead of Nosedive and Shut Up and Dance. So this could be 3.
Playtest - Been there done that theme. The entire time I knew exactly what was going on and wasn't at all shocked with where they were going. They tried to force too many twists and it wasn't shocking at all.

I like how bigger name actors/recognized actors are getting involved in this series too. Howard in Nosedive, Bronn (Jerome Flynn) from GoT in Shut up..., Michael Kelly from House of Cards in Men... and Kelly Macdonald in Hated. I might have missed some.
hollmt is offline   Reply With Quote