View Single Post
Old 11-21-2016, 09:28 AM   #54
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Route 14 Again =

I finish up the route while I’m out here.

Trainer #2 – Mudsdale vs Pyukyumuku. I use Bulldoze, it uses gastro acid. High HP. It’s down.

I find TM 3- Shadow Ball out here in the ruins of a lighthouse.

Trainer #3 – Mudsdale vs Feebas. High HP. Done. For Gyarados I switch to Cadeus. Actually, it probably has bite or crunch. That was a bad play. Psychic. Twister. Psychic. Aqua Tail. Psychic. Fainted.

Back to the PC for healing.

Back to the Supermarket!

I move Jelly Baby in front

I walk into a Haunter. I can’t do nothing to do. Crunch kills. I use Poison Fang, but that won’t do much. I send an Ultra Ball. Caught, level 30. I can trade it laters

Here’s a Klefki. Poison Gas. Nope. Steel and Ghost is rough for my team to hurt at all. We inadvertently kill it.

Golbat. Level 29. Caught.

Another Klefki. Hmm… I send Cadeus over. Normal, Fight, Poison won’t work, and Ground, Dark are took Feints Attack. Psychic. With a crit, that knocks it to half. Ball? Nope. And it uses a bit of self heal. Psychic. Ball of the Ultra Persuasion? Yup! Caught me a Klefki

Where there was a door back here before it’s now gone.

Jelly Baby now level 44. Jack and Panda bear 41. I start to retreat.

I can tell the Mimikyu is here, I can see it on my PokeDex as well as having fought a Totem of it here, but I don’t like it. It looks unappealing. I don’t need to waste 30 minutes trying to find it or anything

I will try to capture this second Haunter that appeared though, one to trade, and one to keep. I catch it with one UB

I head back and heal up

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote