View Single Post
Old 11-23-2016, 04:19 PM   #57
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Ula’Ula Meadow -

This place is a boardwalk with tons of flowers and such

I take pictures of a ledian flying around and submit it for 1300 more likes. We hit 9.9k

There are glowing sparkles coming from some flowers. I head down to investigate.

Trainer #1 – Feathers vs Oricorio. This is a different forme of Oricorio. I’s red with a flamenco dancing pattern. Fire? I use Shadow Claw. We take it out, no probs

In the flowers I find a red flamenco Oricorio and I try to catch it. I have three Ultra Balls go the last and not get it. Two others miss entirely. #6? Nope. Not poisoned, red, and almost dead. Then it dies. Ah well. Feathers to 45

I find Red Nectar in the flowers. That’s the shiny.

Trainer #2 – Cadeus vs Torkoal. Nasty plot. It uses Curse. Nasty Plot. It uses body slam. Psychic. Torkoal taken down. I stay out for Seaking. Psychic. One hit kill. Leafon? Yup. Psychic. It uses Giga Drain first. One kill with Psychic. He gain a level and it 38.

Nasty Plot is no joke as a move. Don’t ignore something like that early on to turn your creature into a powerful sweep regardless of type advantage.

Trainer #3 - Cadeus vs Sneasel. Now this is not a good matchup. Dark is immune to Psychic. I pull Cadeus for Panda Bear. It uses Ice claws. Brick Break. Down. My foe is about to use a Pokemon I’m not familiar with – Komala. I leave out Panda. It’s a koala bear. I try takedown. It avoids the attack. It slams me. Take down again? Normal attacks usually get through most types,. And my Bewear is a normal type too, so I get the STAB bonus with take down. It avoids it again. It is ghost? I try a brick Break. That his super effective and killed it in one shot. So I must have just gotten unlucky. Jack levels to 43

I head out to run around some flowers and I find a new Pokemon – Ribombee! I switch to Jelly Baby and poison. It’s using bug attacks and looks like a flying bug, so that’s safe assumption/ It uses Silver Wind. It annoyingly using Draining Kiss. It’ll be hard to capture that way. I use minimize to make it harder to hit me. I capture it!

Meet our level 33 Rimombee, it’s the evolved version of Cutiefly

Still a fairy and bug Pokémon

Off this route is the Lake of the Sunne. I check it out. It sort of ruined nothing right now, but with the feel of power and authority.

I head into the temple here and explore. I find TM03 Payback

I head In deeper, And deeper. I’m out on th other side and there is a plateau here and dias. Nothing up here but a huge altar to the sun.

I return.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote