View Single Post
Old 11-24-2016, 10:14 PM   #39
stratonascar
High School Varsity

The Aftermath when we continued on to End with Myself and the Bucciarelli's
(BGM: Jana Kramer - Circles; The Live Version from dancing with the stars)

Well we stayed for the Rest of the 1985 Season as I tried to kept my like as a go around in circles.

Just the thought of you around,
Gets my head spinning in circles
Just the way you say my name
Gets my heart turning in circles

"Jay Jianoran goes after the road and wins at Sonoma!" - Heather Princess Day on the Checkered Flag call at Sonoma (July 14)

"Jay Jianoran is battling with Bobby Catalano with the 1 more turn here in Pocono, as he's Harold Kinder and the Checkered Flag to decide it and the first to cross the start finish line is...Jay Jianoran and he wins at Pocono!" - Princess on the Last Lap at Pocono (July 21)

You got me spinning like a wheel
Oh how you make me feel
It's more than gold on my finger
It's six feet down and forever
'Cause where I am
Is where you begin
You picked up the pieces
And put me together
You're the only part of me unbroken
And I'm going in circles

"The Checkered Flag is Flying at Pinole and It's Jay Jianoran as he secures a bid in the Chase!" - Celesti Hao on the Call on the September 8 Race

"And There's Jay Jianoran battling Geoff Bodine to the finish and Jay Jianoran wins the Holly Farms 400 at North Wilkesboro!" - Bobby Catalano quoted on that event on September 29

Just the thought of you around
Just the way you say my name
Gets my heart turning, turning, turning
Around and 'round again

"Jay Jianoran is taking down Darrell Waltrip to the wire with the last lap and here comes Jianoran as he comes down the wire and wins at the Rock!" - Heather "Princess" Day on that call in the last moments of the Nationwise 500 (October 20)

You got me spinning like a wheel
Oh how you make me feel
It's more than gold on my finger
It's six feet down and forever
'Cause where I am
Is where you begin
You picked up the pieces
And put me together

"Down the Backstretch he goes, half a lap away from the Championship Jimmie Johnson makes it to 3 and 4 as Jimmie Johnson is going to win the 1985 NASCAR Kroger Cup Title and Jay Jianoran will secure 2nd place in 1985 and Jimmie Johnson wins his 2nd NASCAR Kroger Cup Crown!" - Heather "Princess" Day on the winning moment for Jimmie Johnson at Fontana on November 24.

You're the only part of me unbroken
And I'm going in circles
In circles

Just the thought of you around

And So 1986 is Far Upon Us however CMC-Pinoy West Racing may secure the Future of Myself and the Bucciarelli Sisters, the end.
stratonascar is offline   Reply With Quote