View Single Post
Old 11-25-2016, 12:12 AM   #75
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

I head through this vault. The Altate o the Mone is here. Both Hapu and Lillie come through. All seven trails are cleared Lillie heals us. Hapu talks us up a bit, and we are about to move up.

The number of stairs her eto get o the altar is incredible

Lillie is confident, Hapu as well. Lillie takes her position.

I reach out and blow the flute. The Sun and Moon flutes play.

The altar shifts. Cosmog flies out A portal has been made. Out comes the bat looking legendary pokemon from the cover of the game. Thsis is Lunala. But it looks like Cosmog evolved into the Lunala. Lunala agrees, opens a great wormholes, grabs both of us,and flies us into the Ultra World

We arrive at Ultra Space an odd looking cavern ish thing. It’s very beautiful. Lunala has to stay behind. Just Lillie and me.

I can see some Ultra Beasts floating overhead. We also see Guzma up on a boulder. Guzma tells us we are stupid for coming here. He couldn’t catch an Ultra Beast with the Beast Ball. He tells Lillie that her mother has gone loopy, but she still runs forward to find her

Lusamine is ahead. She is totally in love with this Ultra Beast she calls Nihilego and the world.

“Who told you that you could come here, to the perfect beautiful world of my beasts and me?”

Again with the loopy.

She refuses to return to our world. And she is in really antagonistic place, “If you are not beautiful enough to be worthy of my love, then I don’t’t need you.”

For the first time, Lillie properly rants back. Pokemon and people aren’t things. She is pissed at me so…

She releases a creature from a Beast Ball, and it merges with her. Aether President Lusamine is aprt of a dark Pokemon meld.

Battle begins.

Jelly Baby vs Clefable – Poison JabSuper Effective, almost dead. It uses Mud Slap back and knocks my accuracy.I I use Minimize. It heals with Moonlight. I use Minimize again, Moonlight from it to heal, again. Mini once more. CLefable uses Cosmic Power to raise def. P Jab. It’s poisoned. It can’t hit me. Poison Jab. Down.

Jelly Baby vs Milotic. Crunch. It uses Hydro Pump and hits. Crunch. It uses Recover and heals. Crunch. It uses Recover. I ko it.

Jelly Baby vs Bewear - It’s about to send out a type disadvantage, but with my max evasiveness, I stay out. P Jab. It misses. It uses Pain Split. P Jab. Poison Gas. It uses Pain Split. Jab. Split. Jab. Hammer Arm, avoid. Jab. Take Down, misses, poison kills it.

Jelly baby vs Mismagius. Crunch. One hit ko – super effective. Heartstomp levels.

Jelly Baby vs Lilligant. Poison Jab. Super effective. She misses me, and I miss her. Jab again. She ises Leech Seed ad misses. I miss her. Jab. She uses Teeter Dance. I am confused. Jab reslves and she goes down.

And that’s how a Muk just swept Aether President Lusamine without using any heal or X or other items.

Angry at her loss, the President moves to attack us, Lunala pushes her back. The Pokemon around her returns to the Beast Ball. Lillie runs to her. She is out. Unconscious? Coma? Dead?

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote