View Single Post
Old 11-25-2016, 12:49 AM   #76
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

The area begisn to vibrate and destroy. The Ultra Beasts are moving towards us. Lunala protects us and transports us all back, even Lusamine. She appears alive. Guzma loads her up on the Mudsdale. Lunala wants to keep on traveling with us. But not with Lillile. With me. To fight, to capture, and to train.

I don’t know what Lunala will be. I keep Muk in front

Our foe is level 55. I use Poison Gas. It uses Moongest Beam. Not very effective. I poison it. Minimize. It uses Night Daze. Minimize. It uses Night Daze and we avoid. Mini. It uses Moongeist Beam and we max evasiveness. I start tossing balls. It uses Cosmic Power to raise its stats. It uses Shadow Ball and misses. I almost capture it once. We caught it on the 6th ball, as it was red and poisoned/

Lunala, level 55, psychic ghost, With Moongeist Beem, Cosmi Power, Night Daze and Shadow Ball, and the Shadow Shield ability, 221 hp, 172 sp att, 139 sp def, 130 att, 104 def, and 128 speed

I send it to the box.

Lillie heads off to help her mother. Nanu is here. There is a final trial with the four kahunas normally, but now we have a Pokemon league, over on Mount Lanakila.

I head over with Nanu.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote