View Single Post
Old 11-25-2016, 01:13 AM   #78
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

I leave the cave and arrive in an area much like the clearing I started with another platform heading up. I head up another platform to another section of the Mountain There’s a Pokecenter in front, so I run over and head in

There is a Move re learner here. She takes Heart Scales in exchange for relearning a move. I teach Oranguru Instruct. This will give it the ability to force someone to use the same move they used last time. I replace Feint Attack with it.

I check my other Pokemon to see if there is anything they could use.

Heartstomp?It can relearn A bunch of junk, and Protect, and Oh, Outrage. Outrage does 120 damage, 100 accuracy, does it for 2-3 turns in a row, and then becomes confused. It’s a major player for a dragon. That’s not a bad addition. Clanging Scales is my current Big Dragon move, with 5 PP, 110 power, and reduces my defense after being used. I could see me swapping Scales of Outrage. A lot. More damage, more PP, and more smashery. Let’s use a Heart scale to swap.

Golisopod? Good stuff includes Swords Dance, Razor Shell, a water attack, and Iron Defense. I don’t life Sucker Punch, but the others are fine.

Mudsdale? Nah

Feathers? Yes. Spirit Shackle, replacing Shadow Claw. It’s stronger, with fewer PP.

That’s it

I give Feathers a special Z for it that pumps Spirit Shackle. I had kept Shadow Claw when getting Spirit Shackle,, because 70 vs 80 want’t worth 10 vs 15 pp. But then the Z Crystal came later, after I had made that call. Well, now we can go back

I buy:

10 Full Restore for 30k
10 Revive for 20k

Ready?

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote