View Single Post
Old 11-25-2016, 01:28 AM   #79
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

I talk to some local folks here. Professor Kukui called up everyone who had passed all of the trials or or been a captain and brought them here.

I find another Z Core and I;m told I now have 50% of them Z cells and cores and can get another form.

As I move up the paths, Hau rushes up.

He has cleared his trials. He wants to fight me for the right to be the first to face the new Alola Pokemon league.

Jack vs Raichu – High HP. Raichu uses Psychic. It’s immune? Is Alola Raichu flying? Thats annoying. Stomp. Psychic again. Psychic, takes me out. Feathers get him. Spirit Sackle. It uses Psychic against me for a crtical hit. We take out Raichu. Feathers levels.

Hydrophilia vs Flareon – Liquidation. It uses Flare Blitz. KO.

Hydrophilia vs Komala – I can’t remember what it was. X Scissor. It uses Wood hammer. Emergency Exit, I send out Heartstomp. Sky Uppecut is super effective. He pulls back for Primarina, and my SU connects and it not effective.

Heartstomp vs Primarina – This is his evolved starter. Z Power Devastating Drake. It uses moonbalst and salwys me before I can off my attack.

Muk vs Primarina – Poison Jab. One hit ko.

Muk vs Komala – Crunch. Ko.

All done.

He gives me 3 Max Rvives and wishes me luck. I go heal again. My team heading to the final stand:

Level 57 Decidueye, “Feathers”, Ghost/Grass, Synthesis, Leaf Blade, Spirit Shackle, Brav Bird, holding Decidium Z, with 165 hp, 111 speeed, 141 sp att, 129 sp def, 162 att and 106 def

Level 59 Muk, “Jelly Baby”, Dark/Poison, Minimize, Poison Gas, Poison Jab, Crunch, holding Poison Z, with 206 hp, 99 speed, 104 and 145 spe att/def, ad 163/100 att/def

Level 57 Golisopod, “Hydrophilia”, Bug/Water, X-Scissor, First Imrpession, Sucker Punch, Liquadation, golding Bug Z, with 172 hp, 85 speed, 96/101 sp att/def, 185 att, 187 def

Level 57 Mudsdale, “Jack”, Ground, Stomp, Double Kick, High Horsepower, Earqthauke, holding Soft Sand, with 187 hp, 90 speedm 91/111 sp at/def, 164 att, 144 def

Level 52 Oranguru, “Cadeus”, Normal/Psychic, Instruct, Retrun, Psychic, Nasty Plot, holding Psychic Z, with 171 hp, 104/131 sp att/d, 87 att, 113 def and 10 speed

Level 49 Kommo-o, “Heartstomp”, Dragon/Fight, Outrage, Sky Uppercut, Iron Defense, Dragon Claw, holding Dragon Z, with 141 hp, 96 speed, 107/111 sp att/d, 127 att, 130 def

Hmmm

It’s time. I load up my TMs. I want to give Muk Toxic. Toxic kills more quickly than Poison gas, can only be used on one target, not multiple ones, and has just 10 pp. But I;m noo longer hubnting pokemon. I need posion to slaw. So I replace it.

Anything else? I don’t like Sucker Punch on Golisopod that much. Know what would be cool on it? Skill swap. The one that swaps your abilities. Giving a foe Emergency exit would be awesome. I don’t have it as a TM though. That would have been amazing. What else can I think of?

Double Team? Swords Dance?

I fly to the Malie PC and head in. I buy TM Swords Dance, and use it to replace Sucker Punch

I fly back to the PC. We are good

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote