View Single Post
Old 11-25-2016, 02:57 AM   #84
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

I head to the center and float up. Now I don’t know what the Champion will have to beat. So I move Muk to the front, as it’s my strongest Pokemon.

The professor arrives to face me.

Muk vs Lycanroc. Minimize! It uses Stone Edge and hurst me. Hyper. IOhits with Edge again. Hyper again. It misses with Stone Edge. Minimize. Stealth Rock, yuck. Stone Edge. Toxic to poison it. Hyper. Stone Edge. Hyper. Crunch. That;s not going to hurt me much, even though it mademy Def fall. zMinimize. Crunch again. Max evasion. Poison Jab. It uses a rock attack and hits. I ko it with Poison and Jab. He wants to send out Snorlax. Now, I can swap my STAB dragon, or leave out a damage, weakened, low PPP MUk that has max vasion. Nah

Kommo-o vs Snorlaw. Sky Uppercut! It uses Body Slam. Uppercut again! KO.

Golisopod vs Ninetales. Liquidation. It smashes me hard I send back Jelly Baby. Hyper on Heartstomp. Toxic? Uses Blizzard and hits. KOds JB. Do I rish Kommo-o? dragon is weak to Ice, Iceis weak to fight? That may come down to speed and who goes first. Mudsdale. X Se Def. It uses Blizzard and connects. Hyper. My foe uses Safeguard. High HP. They miss with Blizzard. High HP. They hit with Blizzard. KO.

Mudsdale vs Braviary. It already fought through one type disadaantge. Hyper. It uses Whirlwind to blow ou Heartstompe, who takes damage from the stones. Sky Uppercut. one hit KO with Brave Bird. Mudsdale back out. Revive Muk. Ailwind. Stomp. Brave Bird uses again. Stomp. It uses whirlwind and blows me away agin. Muk arrives. Hyper on Muk. Brave Bird again. Hyper again. He uses Full Restore. Toxic. Use my final minimize. Whirlwind and blows out…Feathers. Nope. Type disadvantage massively. (Grass vs flying). Hyper heal Mudsdale. Brave Bird, ko, yadda yadda. I send out Mudsdae. Again. Stomp. Brave Bird. Stomp, recoil, and poiosnfinish it off this turn.

Mudsdale vs Incineroar – Final evolved form of the fire starter. This is the first time my Jack had actually had type advantage this battle. High HP!Takes it to red. Then they follow with Z Power. Inferno Overrdrive. SO long Jack. Nice kowing you. Golisopod go. Liquidation. He uses a full restore. Once more! He gets his move first, Fire Blitz, and kods me. I have two Pokies left. Oranguru is bad vs dark, so I send Muk. Toxic. Fire Blitz, one hit ko on me. He dies to the poison.

Oranguru vs Magnezone. The Final Battle! I use X Sp D. he uses Thunder Wave to paralyze me. I use Max Revive to have a backup plan. Who’s good vs steel, electric and a floating pokemon? Heartstomp. Thunder shock next. I use Full Restore. Nasty Plot. Thunder Wave. Paralyze again. NP. Thunderbolt. NP works. Full Restore. Thunderbolt. Psychic. Thunder Wave to paralyze. Psychic. I can’t move. Mirror coat. Psychic? Yup! Thunderbolt from it. Psychic. My foe uses a full restore. Psychic. I use the Full Restore this time. Thunderbolt. How about Psychic again? Thunder Wave. Psychic? Thunderbolt from y foe and…Psychic resolves and ko.

We defeat the prof!

I got 14k cash

I am the first ever champion of the Alola Pokemon league!

My six Pokemon are – Oranguru, Muk, Decidueye, Kommo-o, Golisopod, and Mudsdale.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote