View Single Post
Old 11-25-2016, 03:28 AM   #85
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

The elite four come upto greet me. We hed to Ikki Town for celebrating!

Here are Hau and Lillie, the hakunas, Hapu, captains and friends from all over, both professors, and more. My mother and her Meowth are here as well. Acerola, Olivia, etc, We have fire dancing, hula dancing, and more. Everyone is dancing around. Nanu is watching from above. Fireworks follow.

Lillie wants to slip out and visit the Ruin s of Conflict. Sure. She remineces a bunch about our adventures. We arrive at the altar, and Lillie invokves Tapu Koko.

The statue of Tapu Koko warms, and I touch it. It birates nad Tapu koko arrives. It moves to fight me, level 60 Poemon. I was unabelto save anywhere after the battle win, so this isi all unsaved. Annoyingly bad game design there,

Anyways, I use Crunch. Again. It uses Electro Ball. Hyper Pot. Minimize. Electro ball from my foe. Minimize, TK misses. Mini ahain. Misses. Hyper. Misses. Crunch. I will tell you if my foe hits. Ever. Ultra Ball? This will take a while. No status effect, and just late yellow hp. Not red and something like sleep, poion, or paralyze. I need to get lucky to grab this thing. With my luck I’ll toss all of the Ultras I have, and it runs out of PP and kills itself.

In the first 20 balls, it goes all the way to the end three times before popping out. I try a Dusk Ball instead. We are indoors. I pop a few more.

I finally caught it. I started with 23 Dusks and dropped to 10, and I used about 30 Ultras. So that’s a lotof misses.

Tapu Koko, fairy, electric Pokemon.

A Z Crystal shatteds to the floors. It’s Tapunium Z. We head back to the festival (still no chance to freakinng save!) They are about to begin battle royals, with the masked guy and others fighting.

I send out my Pokemon for inspection so everyone can see.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote