View Single Post
Old 11-27-2016, 07:12 PM   #31
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

I feel like my team deserves a really, really good Rb to put it over the top. Anyone looking to trade?

I feel like my defense is really tight right now. I have a ton of quality backups, like 55/60 SS Derrick Kindred, a UFA who boomed in camp and preseason, and I move him to FS and start him over FS Ed Reynolds, a solid 49/49 guy. I totally renovated my secondary in one year. Last year I had two All Pros on the D Line, and I added the best DT in FA and the best DE in the draft to go with them. I already had a stocked LB crops, and I traded a 59/59 SLb for the best LB in the draft a 45/74 guy, while having a ton of depth

We are good defense. We are going to Brown Out a lot of teams.

As you’ve seen, we have good, quality O line. My Wrs are okay, but not amazing. I have two solid Tes. Given that. I feel like one stud RB really pushes to that next level.

The Jags have the best RB in the league with Tod Coffeey, a rookie they took 1.6 with 66/81 stuff.

Chicago? You have the 2nd best current Rb in the league, 3rd best overall with 2nd year man Jordan Howard. You need a corner badly. Nope, doesn’t want Haden that much. I would trade Haden straight up for a young RB.

I get a call from a GM who will give me their stud RB, 25 years old, in the 5thyear in the league, for both my 1st next year and Joe Haden. Haden is one of my best players. But last year hee was just with 6 pasdef and 0 picks. He’s not this amazing, must-keep player, when I have the other three corners of value on my roster…

But my 1st rounder next year as well? That’s a rough price the Bengals want for Giovani Bernard. Last year he has 342 carries for 1502 yards. Dude can carry the rock. 72/72 overall score.

Alright, I make an offer the Bengals accept:

I send the Bengals:

1st rounder next year
4th rounder next year
RB Sean Yamada

For RB Giovani Bernard

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote