View Single Post
Old 11-30-2016, 01:00 PM   #89
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Team Awards!

Offensive MVP – OR Shon Coleman – 5th in PT in KRbs and he rocked 3 pancakes. Ots aren’t known for pancackes, only 13 had more than 1. One guy was 7, one 6, one 5, and then 3 3s. Only the sacks allowed were an issue with Coleman, but he still turned in a strong, solid season.

Defensive MVP – LB Kirksey – He led all LBs in picks with 6. He had more TDs off picks than any one backers. His 6.5 sacks were tied for 6th highest among LBs. He has d a very, very good season, and with a couple more sacks, and other six or something, I think he would have been DPotY

Special Teams MVP – Aaron Wolfe – 1 PR TD, great averages,2nd best PR Avg in league, 12 special teams tackles, and so forth. He has a good, solid season.

Rookie of the Year – LB Vince Horton, Played some SS Backer for 4 weeks while Banda was away. 3 sacks, 40 tackles, 17 assists, 2 pasdef, 1 FF. He was the best of the team.

Heart Award – S Miles Tatum – Got two picks as the dimeback, moved to nickel when we had that injury to the S Kindred, 5 pasdef as well. Tatum had a very respectable and productive season for us!

Undefeated seasons are usually by Juggernauts. This team was not a Juggernaut.

Let’s be honest. Right now, how many future HOF players are on the squad? At best, two. Horner and Stanton are both on that parabola. No one else is. Maybe Arledge because he was the QB that won a couple of Super Bowls and went 19-0. We’ll see what his legacy winds up being. We lost Joe Thomas, who might have a shot. No body on my offense right now – no WR, TE, RB, OG, OT, C, of FB is there. Maybe Kirksey? Banda has never gotten to that level yet, although he;s good. Maybe Logan?

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote