View Single Post
Old 12-03-2016, 08:13 PM   #126
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Team Awards:

Offensive MVP – FB Ralph Schuster. During the preseason I asked a stupid question. I have the best FB in football. Why am I not featuring him? So I put him in my #2 spot for TEs in every offense formation that required 2 or more Tes. And dude responded! He caught 5 scores and 372 yards. Which is a large % of the output of Arledge this year. Good job in the All Pro game!

Defensive MVP – Baxter – Robbed of an All Pro. Led league in picks, and had a very healthy 13 pasdef, plus a pick for a score. Can’t deny his awesome!

Special teams MVP – P Benson rose his average in the league to 3rd best average among qualifiers

Rookie of the Year – WR Rodney Riley – Caught a Super Bowl TD! That’s always fun. Was a solid, but improvable, part of the offense.

Heart Award – CB Lincoln Howard – He played as nickel in a few settings, and was moved to start for a handful of games. No picks. Just 5 pasdef. So why choose him? Dude had 2 sacks. When a CB has more sacks than picks, that’s funny. (CB Schmidtke had a sack too)

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote