View Single Post
Old 01-02-2017, 09:46 PM   #6
stratonascar
High School Varsity

At CMC-Pinoy West Racing Team HQ - March 9th at 7:45 AM

We did came in the Runner-Up Spot in Alameda, I was hoping to take the Victory in the Next Race on March 14th when we head to Fontana and I just got excited to be getting the action to unfold so we can win a Jollibee Cup Series Race so I can bring the Checkered Flag home and take the Victory so I always wanted to win a Jollibee Cup Series Race so we hope we decided to beat our Defending Champ Darrell Waltrip however my friend Eleno Jianoran talked about it.

Eleno: Can anyone wanted to score a victory for CMC-Pinoy West Racing?

Jay: I Got It

Eleno: What?

Jay: Looks Like we can take the checkered flag in the #26 California Music Channel Toyota so I want to take the title home

Eleno: That's Even Good

Jay: So, I Think CMC-Pinoy West Racing will do it, however for Spring Training the Union City Colts are Coming but we wanted to do so.

Eleno: And I Don't Know well we should however for the Season Opener against the Oakland

Jay: So Let's Play Ball!

Meanwhile the Rhythm Radio West Coast News Sounder Blared

"Rhythm Radio Morning News Break, I'm Ted Kinney, Governor Brown's absence sparked boos at a Capitol rally of about 1,000 people protesting electric rates as the statewide crowed cheered Assembly Speaker Willie Brown of San Francisco when he promised them he would anything, KTLA's Rick De Reyes reports...

Rick: Governor Brown sparked boos yesterday at a rally in Sacramento's State Capitol of 1,000 people attempting to protest increased electric rates for the state as a Crowd from more than 20 Counties from all over Northern California cheered Assembly Speaker Willlie Brown Jr. from San Francisco as he will make his plans about the electric bill but to B.T. Collins who is Brown's Chief of Staff addrressed the rally in the governor's abscence by saying what happened about the bill.

B.T.: I Will convey these petitions and your feelings to the governor directly.

(Booing from the Crowd is heard)

Random Member from the Crowd: Impeach Jerry!

Rick: B.T. Collins tried to respond the group's program from point to point but the groupwants the governor and Legislature to declare an emergency as utility shut-offs will be banned during winter months and will take an intensive look into the Public Utilities Commission and roll back electric rates, this is Rick de Reyes reporting.

"Senator Harrison Williams apologized to the Senate yesterday for causing the turmoil, torture and ordeal" of an expulsontrial and declared his true personality as the New Jersey Democrat who is batling to keep his seat in Congress after being sentenced to three years in prison on Abscam bribery and conspiracy charges, said he "just can't conceive" of resigning."

"In Milwaukee, The United Auto Workers union has voted to reopen contract negotiations with the financially ailing American Motors Corp., but union leaders have called an original proposal outlandish as the company proposal called on employees to invest 10% of their wages to raise about $150 Million toward the company's billion dollar product develotement plan. AMC would start repaying the money, plus 10% annual interest as early as 1984."

"In Top 20 NABA Action, The Dallas Mavericks beat the San Antonio Spurs 121-113, The Boston Celtics knocked the Detroit Pistons 111-101 and The Atlanta Hawks beat the Milwaukee Bucks 98-95

"In Top 20 NAHL Action on Monday, The New York Rangers beat Detroit Red Wings 6-3, The Minnesota North Stars defeat the St. Louis Blues 8-1, The Boise Cascaders stun the Kamloops Redcaps in a 2-1 shootout victory and the Kansas City Scouts knock the Calgary Flames 3-1."

"For Rhythm Radio Morning News, I'm Ted Kinney"

Jay: Looks like the San Francisco Warriors are playing the Denver Nuggets can't wait for it.

(Back at the Villa de la Caballeros at around 4PM on the same day)

Jasmine: Looks like we are still getting ready for Spring Training however yesterday we knocked out the Seattle Mariners 2-1 win and so we are trying to get the game going against Oakland Athletics on Spring Training

Susannah Milan: Well this could get excited afterwards we can stop the squad from Union City so we are going to get hyped

Jasmine: Well we are going to get hyped so we are trying to take a shot at beating the Colts on Spring Training but we will try to shake it up.

Taylor: Let's Do It.

("Shake it Up" by The Cars plays in the background)
stratonascar is offline   Reply With Quote