View Single Post
Old 01-16-2017, 03:40 PM   #63
Izulde
Head Coach

You know what? Fuck it. INTERNATIONAL MANAGEMENT, BABY!

Only no one will sign on to be part of my staff. Bah. Oh well. This may be a short foray.

Transfer In - DLCR Ryan Docherty (17) (From Rugby)
Southern Premier prospect who is raw as hell, but his three position versatility will give him a role as a sub, and maybe he can grow into a starting role. My Chief Scout thinks he can be okay - my assman thinks he could be amazing. Was awful in four appearances (5.93 rating! :o), but we'll see how he goes.

After upgrading our coaching staff, we're now 1.5* in the goalkeeper categories and 2* everywhere else, bar Fitness, where we're 2.5* in both categories thanks to my assman upgrade.

Loan In - ST Andrew Quinn (19) (From Dorchester)
An absolute beast of a physical specimen, loaded with 11s and 12s there. Double digit Anticipation, Leadership, and Teamwork. I'll give him a starting crack in friendlies to see how he does.

4-4-2 and 4-1-2-3 DM Narrow are the recommended formations by my staff in preseason. I'm just like uhh... we kind of need more quality DCs first before we can do that.

Transfer Out - AML Martin Allen (19)
Don't think I played him at all.

Loan In - DC Tom Howe (17) (From Staines)
On paper, the best player on the team, or close to it. The upgrade from him to Samuel Westray is just ridiculous. Easily our biggest pickup of the offseason from a pure talent standpoint. I'd love to sign him long-term if I can, though he initially has no interest in being a Swan permanently.

Transfer Out - DLR/WBLR Shane Brathewaite (18) - $4.3k
Wow! They must see something in him that I don't, because he looks like pure trash to me. Good luck with that, Burnham!

...I hate friendly season. I wish there was a way to just skip past all those irrelevant games.

Rookie Writer of the Year
Dynasty of the Year: May Our Reign Be Green and Golden (CK Dynasty)
Izulde is offline   Reply With Quote