View Single Post
Old 01-29-2017, 10:48 AM   #4
Young Drachma
Dark Cloud

So like usual, I'll be doing some massive redevelopment. But before we get into that, you can at least see what I've done so far to the core cities. The original felt way too metropolitan for the space, which is a flaw of the game, but I limited height on the entire region, which will cause some population loss at first, but I'm okay with that.

I'd like growth, but I'm not entirely sure I want to see many tall buildings across the city, at least from the early outset.

What we've got so far, is a good canvas to start working from. I got rid of a ton of commercial and office spaces in the Blue Field part of the city, which is actually the commercial area of the city, whereas New Zurich is the larger, more suburban anchor city of the metro area.

Here are some pics as advertised:

South of Downtown Blue Field is the baseball stadium in Harpmouth, which is technically a separate city but the two share a common government.

Harpmouth is also home to the Ohio River Aquarium

View of New Zurich from the south

University located in Nanciennes Park. I have not yet named it.

Aerial view of the metro area from the Blue Field side of the border. In the distance, we see New Zurich and Switchyard Park, one of the most popular areas for families to hang out and junk.

Downtown Blue Field

Last edited by Young Drachma : 01-29-2017 at 10:52 AM.
Young Drachma is offline   Reply With Quote