View Single Post
Old 02-05-2017, 12:17 PM   #30
stratonascar
High School Varsity

NOLA Needs to Brees

Taylor: I Don't wanna force myself when it doesn't myself and for me coming to my room, good morning everyone I'm so happy to see

Corinne: No That's Not what we want

Taylor: Doesn't feel genuine to me

Corinne: But I Think, I'm just a bully

Taylor: But this could be even worse and to Corinne I said it this is disrepectful

Corinne: But I Don't Know, so things must get worse

Taylor: Now I'm totally going to do this

Corinne leaves

Taylor: Corinne, Corinne?

----------

AT CMC-PINOY WEST RACING HQ

Jay: With Pinole coming up, I'm still taking this weekend off so I hope we should totally take the victory but besides anyhow to Union City that we won a Couple Games so far in baseball we should take this chance as for the Knights they are in NoLa, New Orleans however we should do that.

Jocelyn: Hey, Jay

Jay: Okay, Jocelyn big race on Memorial Day we better take a good chance so the #51 will make a good move on qualifying next Friday so we better do it.

Jocelyn: Now, I Hope I'm getting it rolling so we got a game or it.

Jay: Okay so will take it.

----------

MEANWHILE IN AIRPLANE TOUCHING DOWN BEFORE NOLA

The Girls are excited in New Orleans and they are all excited.

Alexis: I'm so excited to be in New Orleans and we got a good game.

Taylor: We're in New Orleans

Jaimi: I'm Back Home, Woo-Hoo!

LATER AT THE JW MARIOTT IN NEW ORLEANS

Those Girls had to look at the View in New Orleans and we are trying to have a First Match of the 3-Game Series so we are getting ready for a first pitch

Taylor: First Game Here in New Orleans can't wait

Jasmine G: This Could be Exciting, The Pelicans are going to defeated by myself and I'm Jazzie G, so this could get exciting.

Taylor: Well this could be it asked to Rachel for that upcoming match with the Pelicans this could get even exciting.

Jaimi: I Never Know what I said so the first pitch will be at 7:05 Tonight

Vanessa: Can't Wait, Jaimi

Jaimi: Can't Wait Because I'm Back Home because the first pitch is really exciting.

MEANWHILE IN SEATTLE

The Pilots are Playing Cardinals with a First Pitch Time at 7 O'Clock Tonight as Bob Gibson sets up to Warmup before the first pitch

Bob Gibson: This Could be a good game today now meanwhile I asked to Dane Iorg is getting excited so looks like the Redbirds are going to bring it home so our first pitch should be a good night but I'm excited

Dane: Can't Wait for a Big Night in Sea-Town

Bob: Excited, I'm getting ready to play ball

However with the Cars are playing the Pilots there was a good battle in the 2nd Inning something happened to Stan Javier here's Dave Niehaus

Dave Niehaus: "Here Comes the Pitch from Gibson and this one is a hit it's a fair and it's going for a base hit Wilson has scored, Sprague has scored, and Javier gets in for a Triple as The Pilots have erupted and scored 2 runs!"

Dan Watson went on to Score the Next Run but in the 6th, Ken Boyer has homered but in the Pilots defeat the Cars 3-1.

Back Here in New Orleans the Pelicans have won on the Final Game of a 3-Game Series over the Walnut Creek Squad 4-1, however Taylor" was sad after losing "It's Ridiculous i'm going back home, because Manager Pemberton screwed Corinne lies but in the end

Taylor: Hey Guys

Corinne: I Wanna Talk to You

Taylor: Tomorrow, Home!
stratonascar is offline   Reply With Quote