View Single Post
Old 02-05-2017, 12:26 PM   #31
stratonascar
High School Varsity

Alexis surprised by The Bush

Alexis: "Nothing has been scary so far, scariest thing I think of is a nightmare when we are going to Pinole"

Alexis: Now What, Is this Donnie Allison?

Lauren B: No

Alexis: What

It Turned out to be Lauren Bushnell who had a Donnie Allison mask on

Alexis: What The Heck, I Wanna Close My Eyes

Lauren: I Will start you a fight

Alexis: Now What

Lauren: I Hugged Donnie, I'm actually turned out, period.

THE NEXT DAY

Ted Kinney: For Friday May 28, 1982, This is a Rhythm Radio Morning News Update I'm Ted Kinney

President Bob Dole will announce this weekend that the United States intends to observe the 1979 Strategic Arms Limitation agreement with the Soviet Union which he blasted as fatally flawed provided the soviets also live up to the accord, administration and other sources that happened yesterday.

However Right Here in Washington, The House Yesterday Night rejected budget blueprints proposed by Republicans and by a Colition of moderate democrats and Republicans and the Whole Budget process appeared headed for collapse after the House rejected the republican budget on a 235-192 vote.

Helicopter-borne British Marine Commandos and paratroopers stormed out of their San Carlos beachhead yesterday and began a two-pronged assualt to recapture the Falklands capital of Stanley from Argentine troops, British reports said.

Pope John Paul II, given unprecedented protection arrived in Britain today for his first papal visit to the Country that Split the Roman Catholic Church which started a six day visit to launch a two-week trip that will include a stop in Argentina to balance the visit in Britain.

Meanwhile in Sacramento a Nuclear Relocation Plan asking President Dole to drop plans for more than 19 Million California Dwellers if the USA is threatened by a Nuclear War has been beaten in the Senate.

-----------

Jay Jianoran is Prepping for the Pinole Valley 600 before the Jollibee Cup the series is getting excited however he is trying to tune up the #26 California Music Channel Toyota for this Memorial Day Madness.

Jay: Well is there any questions with that #26 Car?

Eleno: I Don't Know, Because we hope that we can a Jollibee Cup Race on the night after Indy

Jay: And I Can't Wait but well Jasmine Goode is hoping to make a good move, but let's keep the Good Times Rolling.

Eleno: Now What, I Ever looked at the News this time because with the Indianapolis 500 taking place Rick Mears is on the Pole

Jay: Of Course, Kevin Gogan and AJ Foyt is on the Inside in the First Row, so we hope that Rick Mears will win the Borg-Warner

Eleno: I was excited

------------

MEANWHILE IN CUPERTINO

Jasmine made the decision on how they should be prepping on what happened after what happened in NOLA

Jasmine: Hey Jaimi, how's the trip back home?

Jaimi: That was really good however we got a baseball game in Cupertino and on Memorial Day we will put the Lights at Night, Jazzy G?

Jasmine: Apparently to see what happened here even what she babbled with Taylor and Corinne however I was hoping for this.

Jaimi: And I Could not tell what...OMG'd!

Taylor and Corinne both entered.

Taylor: Hey, Jaimi

Corinne: Hey, Jasmine

Jasmine: Hey this could get even worse, so here's our showdown we will make the field for Tomorrow's Race at Pinole however Tim Richmond will run the Double are you kidding?

Corinne: My Money is on me we should beat Tim

Taylor: Me Too but what about Neil Bonnett and Kurt Busch?

Jasmine: I Bet it is

Taylor: And How about we could play Ciara's I Bet?

Jasmine: Of Course It Is, So Vanessa put me that MP3 on Ciara

Vanessa: Okay, Here you go.

("I Bet" by Ciara is blared)

Jasmine: Thank God, But the Tim, Neil and Kurt are going for the double.

Lauren B.: Even what Donnie Said because I throw that mask away

Alexis: And I Don't Wanna be terrified the Donnie Allison along with his Older Bro Bobby will run the big show, period, who's in?

Jojo: Me Too!

Lauren B.: Count Me, I'm In

Jasmine: Let's Do It

Bill Cosby (as Fat Albert): Looks like the girls are gonna race at Pinole. Maybe they'll learn a little something. Stick around, you just might learn something, too. Hey, hey, hey!

UP NEXT: What Bill Cosby said, Pinole #YouBetYourLife

Last edited by stratonascar : 02-05-2017 at 12:27 PM.
stratonascar is offline   Reply With Quote