View Single Post
Old 02-11-2017, 02:21 PM   #2389
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPhillips View Post

Thank you for posting.

Something seemed off on the figures you quoted versus the statement you made because it is my impression that outside of the most blinded, ardent supporters of Trump, most would acknowledge he and his administration have told lies or extremely exaggerated points on many if not even most of his stances/actions/etc.

I found the issue looking at the link. The poll question asked if the pollee felt the Trump administration was "generally truthful." That generally gives the pollee a LOT of room to justify their belief the Trump admin is truthful without running into their logic senses.

So from that perspective, I am not sure how much I trust that those numbers properly encapsulate how much (or little) Republicans actually find Trump truthful (and same the other way, since this was also posed to Dems).

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote