View Single Post
Old 02-20-2017, 04:52 PM   #3370
Young Drachma
Dark Cloud

I've (FINALLY) started working on a public revamp of the HTML/CSS of the Pro and College series because it's been driving me crazy. I just hadn't gotten around to it.

I'm not done at all, but here's a link to the github repo of the College revamp I just threw together that has a sample HTML file and a CSS file that changes that garish orange background to something else.

SimCSS/college at master · quarterback/SimCSS · GitHub

I know it's possible to do this in-game using the HTML menu and just changing the colors so that the game uses them across the board and removes the background, but it seems like very few leagues do it and also...I just wanted to do something with the HTML/CSS because I'd just been meaning to.

Plus, the in-game setup doesn't allow you to modify the typefaces or anything, but only the most dedicated leagues would go through the trouble of updating the CSS on generated pages each time you load your league, I just liked the ability to do it if you wanted to.

Eventually, I'll do something custom with the tables but right now it's just too tedious to attempt it.

More to come.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screen Shot 2017-02-20 at 5.49.08 PM.jpg (234.5 KB, 462 views)
Young Drachma is offline   Reply With Quote