View Single Post
Old 03-16-2017, 01:39 AM   #302
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Week 14 - We have the 7-5 Falcons next on our schedule. We lose 20-27. Abrams did a good job in a losing match, 23 for 122, 1 score, and he caught our score. Swift was 22 of 26, 306, and 1:1. Perrone was 99 yards. No turnovers, just 1 sacks, (Flemming of course) and 5 KRB by Gibbons and 3 by Duzy

A few of our players got knocked questionable – Hatcher, Sterne, and Lane.

Week 15 – Another big game arrives, the 8-5 Broncos. We lose 14-13. Nicky Cobb oddly had a pick. Swift was 29 of 45 for 270 and 1:0. TE hammers with the catch, CB Tubbs got a FF and Recovered it too. 2 sacks by Benton and Jacobs.

No major injury news. But those two losses are bad. We had a two game lead on the AFC that now melted. These are the teams at 9-5 in the AFC right now with two weeks to go:

Kansas City
Denver
Cleveland
Pittsburgh
Houston
San Diego

And three more teams are 8-6. So it’s very, very tight. We could win our last two games, finish 11-5, and be handed a wild card at best. I have two teams in the AFC West I have to face down.

Week 16 – We host the 4-9 Saints. It’s almost like a bye with our 30-10 victory. Abrams is MOM with 28 for 145 and 2 scores on the ground. Swift was 19 of 35, 169, and 1:1 and hit Hammers. Picks by Flemming and Henderson. FF by Cobb. LB Danieles with 2 sacks. 5 KRB by Duzy, and 3 by Raymond and Gibbons.

No major injury updates. We are 10-5...

Cleveland and Pittsburgh face each other in week 17, that should knock one down. We finish with the Raiders while the Broncos and Chargers should knock out another. Houston lost. So I have a shot here. Hold my serve against the Raiders.

Week 17 – We win 32-17. MOM is Swift with 18 of 26, 196 and 0:0 and Abrams, 24 for 87, 2 scores. Pick returned for a score by.. DE Nicky Cobb. FF by Sterne that he recovered, another by Crawford. 4 KRB by Guzy, 3 by Gibbons

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote