View Single Post
Old 03-16-2017, 01:00 PM   #311
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

The 2033 NFL Draft

We have a lot of QBs in the 5 or 6 ratings in the draft, and I scouted 8 of them with interviews. A few come back underrated, like QB Elias Tamm that I like with good combines, low bars, but good interview. We’ll see what happens, but drafting 1.32 is always rough.

I still need 2 DBacks, 1 WR, 1 backup TE, 1 RB, 1 starting QB, and 1 OG to develop as a starter is okay too.

Alright here we go!

Buffalo gets us started off with CB from San Jose State Donovan Daniels at the 1.1 spot.

An absolute stud WR falls to 1.23, but I don’t trade up, because I want to keep my ammo for Tamm if he’s there.

He is. But he’s 3 Qbs down the list. Wil he fall to me at 2.32?

I gamble. I love CB Cooks here, he seems like a major player. Grabbing him gives me a future force at the CB spot while also securing my future there. I could also take the unsexy but feasible OG Turner

Cook is the better talent, and it’s hard to draft quality Cbs due to their demand, I can get Guards all day long. I take Cook.

Not another QB goes until pick 59 to the Texans. Tamm is close. But yes, he makes it. Now, next question – Can I get him at 3.32? By now, most of the teams that want a QB will have taken one, right? And Tamm is still one down.

This is a draft deep with RBs. There is a solid RB here too still on the board, even after 5 were taken in the 1st and another 4 in the 2nd.

Hmmmm...

I can’t, in good conscience, pass up Tamm again.

I take Tamm. Sorry Riley Konrad!

Washington goes QB at 3.2, and could have Tammed it up, who knows.

Well shit. Konrad is still on the board at 3.32. Just 2 RBs went in the 3rd until now. Alright, well join us!

I’ll see you in the 4th.

Alright I’m going to gamble on another grower. WR Caiden Martin. Red speed, red agility, blue PSpec and smarts. Black and fine strength. Not good bars. But hey, it’s the end of the 4th, so whatever.

5.32 TE Jason lluellyn – Total BPA
6.32 LT Thurman McDaniel – Depth
7.32 ILB Tyler Hopkins - Depth

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote