View Single Post
Old 03-16-2017, 11:45 PM   #325
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

The 2034 NFL Amateur Draft

Denver starts us off with S Dillon Buchans of U Minnesota.

The target I like that I think might fall are WR Hunter Gorham, OG Jim Robinette, and OT Roderick Lane. But the one player I likes a lot is Hunter Gorham. I want him badly. He was the 4th on the board, and after I used my 4th interview on him, I was sold.

WR Hunter Gorham – blue in dash at 4.39, SOLE with 31, strength with 15 reps, red agil, and blue spec drills. Blue or red in every assessed combine stat. Came back underrated. Already has great looking bars and stats, with low volatility. I really think Gorham can be something

Let’s head to 1.31 and take a look and see who went where:

Robinette on the board, Lane went 9th the 49ers. Hunter? Still on the board.

He has good stats, underrated, and has everything you’d want. In fact, I think he’d go very high in a multiplayer league, especially one of the earlier games where having a WR was the most important position out there, and this guy would go 1.1 in some of them.

Here, let me show you a quick snippet of Hunter Gorham, on the board at 1.31

I pulled up both Gorham’s card and the draft so you can see where we are. Actually, hold on, let me pull up Robinette so you can see who I liked here too. There I resaved it for you. Robinette is a nice pick up here. Robinette had 1 red, three blues, and 1 normal in smarts. He;d be ikely fine, and great bars. But as I’ve said before, you can get internal O Line talent later, you can’t get a high quality WR like Gorham this often. With my young Qb that looks pretty solid, I can’t not take Gorham.

So I snag him

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote