View Single Post
Old 07-23-2017, 08:49 PM   #53
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

If you recall, we were predicted to finish 6th in Liga. We are, in fact, In 6th right now after 22 games. And we are about to have a Madrid heavy February. I make Iker Munian a major new contract, given that he’s quite good. Now I expect Jonas Ramalho to walk. The other young injured player, but Munian is really, really good, young, and has a lot of potential. Ramalho will take a 3 year rotation year for less than 20k a year, but even with me running 3 DCs right now that is Laporte, San Jose, Yeray, Xabi Exeite, are all better than him. Maybe injury slowed him, but Munian was not slowed and looks sexy as all get. He can play M or AM at all three positions well, and unconvincing at ST. I wouldn’t play him at ST. 13 finishing isn’t where you want to be, although 18 Flair is good.

Let’s take a closer look at Munian, who I expect is a key part of my team moving forward.

Youngest Athletic player ever to appear for the senior team at 16 years old.

Just turned 23.
17-14 speed, 14/15 cross, pass, 16 technique, 1st touch, 17 dribbling, 13 finish, 12 long shots, 17 agility, 16 balance, just 6 STR, and 7 jump, 18 flair, 15 work rate, Off the ball, brave, anticipation, determination, 14 composure, vision, etc.

Again, like Laporte and to a lesser degree Williams, who is still improving, this guy feels like a wonderkid that was developed here.

Williams injures himself in training and will be out for a few days and miss the next match certainly.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote