Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

March

March 2 – Home vs Deportivo
March 5 – Away vs Sporting
March 13 – Home vs Getafe
March 15 – Youth intake in Spain
March 19 – Away vs Espanyol

For today’s match vs Deportivo, I start Gorka Es... at DMC versus them, and then Williams is injured for a few days and is out, so Virguera is in. DC Xabi Etxeita is back. Benat as well. They score first, and then Suseata hits Artiz for a counter in the 33rd. Garcia gets a yellow but injures and forces one of their folks off. Halftime. You can still win this! Yellow to Artiz. I pull Garcia for Rico, and then they score in the 60th. Eraso and Yeray head in, to no effect. We lose 2-1. That sucked. You have to do better! That drops us to 7th in the liga.

Williams is back for the Sporting match, as is my normal DMC. Heavy rain today is soaking everything. I begin countering. We have a beautiful assist to Williams from Suseata for goal in the 17th. Themn Williams collects a loose ball for a score in the 34th. Benat to Artiz for a score three minutes later. Half, Keep it going! Garcia finds Williams for the hattrick in the 51st. Williams finds Artiz for a goal in the 55th. Yeray and Balenzinga head in. Benat injured a bit, I send in Rico. Suseata finds Artiz for a score in the 79th. 2 hattricks. On a corner, Laporte finds goal in the 83rd. They are frustrating and collecting cards. They foul Artiz in the box, and a penalty is called. San Jose steps up and...makes it 8 in the 88th minute. We win EIGHT-ZERO!!! MOM is Williams obviously. That was an awesome win lads. 8-0, on the road, with a counter philosophy the entire time.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote