View Single Post
Old 07-27-2017, 07:00 PM   #74
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

PSG wants Williams and made a decent offer. 20 mill up front, 13.5 mill over the next year, and 30% profit of next sale.

But here’s the thing. I cannot let Williams walk. Period. It can’t happen. I cannot win the Liga any time in the foreseeable future without Williams. Here let me show you:

My ideal Athletic, five years from now:

ST Asier Perez, Williams
AMC Merino
R/L Muniain,
MC Espericueta,

DC Laporte, Yeray
GK Kepa

Sub, or rotation quality, Unai Lopez

And that’s probably it for those I know. And a fully developed Perez, Merino, Yeray, Kepa, Lopez, and Espericueta would look great next to Laporte Williams and Muniain.

And that’s basically the squad that I see right now that could do some damage.

I cannot let people in that future core go. Williams cannot go. Muniain cannot go. You get the idea, And that ideal squad assumes everyone develops, and that doesn’t always happen.

We announce 3 new sponsorship deals for 32.5 mill annually. We got hit with a 16.26 mill tax bill,

Williams is pissed that he was unable to get the sweet sweet PSG cash, so I offer him a new deal.

2 days later he signs:

80,000/week
Through 2021
Min release fee of 100,000,000.

That basically doubled his cash, kept the same date for the end of the contract he already had with us, so he is not contributing to the team any longer than he already was, and doubled his min release fee.

He is now our highest paid player.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote