Sept 3 – Away Friendly
Sept 10 – Away vs Espanyol
Sept 13 – Home vs Kobenhaven, Champions
Sept 17 – Home vs At. Madrid
Sept 21 = Home vs Celta
Sept 25 – Away vs Real Madrid
Sept 28 – Away vs Tottenham, Champions

Williams just scored his first international goal for Spain

A few of our players on month-to-month chose to leave, and Gorka Iraizoz is among them. I name Benat the new Vice Captain.

We won the friendly 5-1 after playing my backup GK Herrein.

I sell ST Kike Sola, a 30 year old backup ST we purchased three years ago for 4 mill to a Romanian club for 1.7 mill.

Time for the Espanyol match. Pick up where you left off! I am starting Hervias for the wounded Muniain. In the first half, no cards or scores , but lots of action. We had like 15 shots, to their 11. Almost even possession, 0-0 half. Not bad, but there is room for improvement. In the 49th minute, Inaki Williams intercepts the ball and drives and scores. The in the 56th, San Jose misses an interception and a cross hits home and they equalize. I pull him for Mikel Alonso. I move to controlling. In heads Rico for a tired Benat. Rico feeds Aduriz perfectly in an attack run on the goal and just scores. That was an awesome pass by the guy. I ease back to standard. Lopez sent in for Suseata. In the 85th, Williams feeds Aduriz a goal. We win 3-1, we wound up with 24 shots, they only had 4 in the second half and were 15, we had more possession, no cards to their three, and more. We dominated Espanyol. MOM is Williams.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote