View Single Post
Old 07-29-2017, 12:40 PM   #96
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Mikel Oyarzabel approaches me about starting, which is fair actually, given that he has had a goal or assist in every game he plays, and I was thinking of giving him today’s start at the AMC spot anyways. Oyarzabel is good quality already, he’s just not at Garcia’s level, as Garcia is, arguably, my 3rd or 4th best player. Starting today for the Real Valladolid match is Boveda at DC for Laporte, Yeray for the wounded DC Maxi Ex, Viguera for the wounded Artiz, and Oyarzabel, as well as a returned Suseata. Carry on from the last match! In the 41st, Williams finds Oyarzabel for a score. Half. Keep it up. We only allowed two shots in the first half, on the road here. In the 63rd, Williams finds Oyarzabel for another goal. I send in Hervias and Lopez for the wingers. DC Gorka for San Jose heads in. Good win, well done, 2-0 us, MOM is Oyarzabel with the game’s both goals, and it was nice in a game when Artiz was out that I had a good scoring option out there who delivered.

Oyarzabel, 3 starts, 2 subs, in Champion and Liga play. 4 goals, 1 assist.

Inaki Williams is a natural at attacking midfield, but I think he is perfectly fine in the Complete Forward role alongside Artiz.

For the final match of the month, vs Malaga, Boveda is replaced by a now rested and ready Laporte, Artiz is healed but needs a couple more days to be ready in terms of fitness, so Viguera remains, and Rico is in for Benat, as well as Oyarzabel for now, as the hot leg and all. Vengeance! They score twice in the first half, and a few cards are handed out. Show me something better! And they do. In the 50th, Oyarzabel collects a Williams assists for a goal. Then in the 58th, Viguera hits Oyarzabel for another. I send in Gorka and Gomez and finally Lopez. Then in the 81st they score one goal to crack our defense and we lose 3-2. We collected 4 yellows. That was Iturrape’s 200th game for us.

Two more goals for Oyarzabel

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote