View Single Post
Old 07-30-2017, 12:26 PM   #114
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

For the Bayern match, I am starting Viguera at ST along Williams with an advanced forward role. It would be fine to run this with Artiz and Williams, or Greizmann and anyone, but without Artiz and Greizmann, this is going to be an unknown game. For the fans! They grab two cards before Mueller scores for them in the 40th. Half. Show me something else! Laporte carded in the 49th. Muniain carded a few minutes later. In the 52nd, Suseata feeds Williams a score. In the 58thm Viguera is injured. I change my tactic. I drop Viguera to AMC, move Garcia to a shadow striker, sub in Oyarzabal, make him an advanced playmaker, and we head back. Yeray heads in for Laporte. Gomez for Muniain. Iturraspe with a card. Game, 1-1 tie. Not our night, I suppose.

Viguera out for 10 days

For the Celta match, I am starting Rico, Hervias, Yeray, Greizmann, Oyarzabal and Lopez for my normal starters. I want to give some resting to my peoples. In the last few games, with us stumbling in liga, we have let Barcelona drive on up in the rankings above us. Get this win! It’s raining hard to day. I begin countering. We score early, with Muniain finding Greizmann for a goal. They return a score in the 22nd. Then they get a yellow and a minor injury. Half. 1-1. You can still win this! In the 61st, Oyarzabals this Williams for a counter score and we are up. I send in Boveda, Gomez, and Alonso. Score holds, and we win 2-1. Good win and Greizmann is MOM.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote