View Single Post
Old 07-30-2017, 07:54 PM   #119
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

March 28th arrives. Any major youth players that came out of our academy? Last year we began with a solid ST that looked very, very good. Anyone else? Not really any major talent, not yet. Maybe one or two who could be on the level of a Gomez or a Exteita if they were brought up right, but not otherwise.

We reach out to other Basque youth camps and such to see if anyone is hitting my radar. The best Basque youth came out of the Real Sociedad camp, and I put him on my radar, but even he looks lesser. My scout report says he’s dumb as a rock and not interested in playing for us.

The Cordoba match arrives. We begin countering. Pick up where you left off! They score once, and then again in the first 30 minutes. Yellow for Garcia. Half. Show me something else from this 2-0 crap! In the 51st, Hervias was booked. Greizmann hits goal in the 60th off a Williams assist. Then Hervias finds Garcia in the 73rd for a score, and it’s locked up at 2-2. Finally, in extra time, Williams hits Garcia for the game winning goal, late. We had 22 shots to Cordoba’s 9, and unlike normal, we weren’t as proficient. Good comeback win! Garcia is MOM.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote