View Single Post
Old 07-30-2017, 10:13 PM   #123
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Artiz is back from injury, but for the rest of the season, I see him as a sub only, replacing Viguera on the bench. I have dropped his team usage from key player to first team.

For the away Real Sociedad match, I am starting both ex-Sociedad players Greizmann and Oyarzabal. I have San Jose at DMC and Etxeita at DC with Itarraspe out on injury. He should be back for the next match. As an away game against our rival, I feel this is the last obvious land mine on the liga schedule for us. For the fans!!! And there it is. Another Oyarzabal goal in the 28th minute. A Williams shot rebound from the GK and was finished by Mikel. They hit us back the next minute. Half. No cards, quiet match. We are 10 and 7 shots on target, and they 8 and 3. We have been lethal, just not hitting. 51/49 possession. Get that win! Xabi has been not good, and I send in Boveda for him. Hervias for Suseata. In the 81st, Griezmann hits Williams for a score. Rico heads in. We have three more good shots on goal. We win 2-1, and MOM is Griezmann. Good win!

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote