View Single Post
Old 08-03-2017, 08:54 PM   #138
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

And how about DMC? Obviously, Xabi is going to replace Iturrasape there for the year, although I expect to move him in here and there. I went ahead and bumped him to rotation so there won’t be any major surprises.

I will be calling Xabi Etxeita just Etxeita for the duration, and Xabi Alonso as Xabi. We’ve had multiple Alonsos and Xabis, but I wanted to be fair there.

I go ahead and loan out Merino and Espericueta, with the understanding that they are still a part of my long-term plans. Merino is pissed I am loaning him out, he wants to play for me this year, but I talk him into it. There is still room for his development, and I don’t think 5-6 starts, and 15 subs is going to make it happen.

Would Fran benefit from linking up with Xabi Alonso?

I loan out Lekue and Merino officially.

I have a bid for one of my backup STs on the Bilbao squad. Gorka Santamaria. Came through our youth ranks. I take a 2 mill now, 1.750m for the next year, 30% of next sale, from a liga Adelante team. He’s been playing for a Adelante team already in Bilbao, so they know him there. That’s about what he is worth (2.75) right now, so I am okay with that move, get some cash, and have plenty of other ST options as well.

ST Perez, Arellano, Espericueta heads out, another few youthers head out too.

We sell Santamaria

We got 35 mill in TV rights for liga

I reject the loan offers for Fran and pull him off the loan list as I connected him and Xabi. That’ll be a big deal.

We have the gauntlet of 8 friendlies coming up, all away, all with chump teams we have affiliates with.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote