View Single Post
Old 08-05-2017, 04:13 PM   #149
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

For the Almeria match, I start Yeray, Gomez, Rico, and Suseata. Gomez to Garcia, 21st, Gomez to Williams, 22nd, Gomez to Suseata, 41st, half. We are up 3-0. In a desperation to score, they sink a long shot from way out in the 52nd. Garcia to Williams in the 61st. I send in San Jose, Iturraspe. We win 4-1. Gomez was MOM.

Our Gelsenkirchen match here here. I send in my lads controlling and with my starting XI again. We are pushed early. We give up a penalty in the 7th but Kepa blocks it. Then we give up a goal in the 12th. I push back to Standard. They keep coming forward, and eventually I slide back to countering just before the half. In extra time, Greizzman gets a counter on from Muniain and sinks it Half, we are down 1-1. They have considerably more possession and shots that we do. I tell them to get another goal! We head out. They score in the 55th. I send in two subs, and then Williams gets a goal from Lopez n the 69th. I send in Oyarzabal. We tie them 2-2. Well, I could have slid to countering earlier when I saw how the match was going, so that could have been my fault.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote