View Single Post
Old 08-20-2017, 05:31 PM   #55
Izulde
Head Coach

Club Founded: 1946
Stadium: Victoria Park - 2,500 capacity - 270 seated (Club owned)
Average Ticket Price: $12
Season Ticket Price: $150
Season Ticket Holders: 9
Fierce Rivals: Skelmersdale
Other Rivals: Prescot, Southport

2 Legends, 3 Icons, 2 Favored Players

Stadium was clearly from the glory days of Conference North/South. Our average attendance has been 193 this season.

We pull off an absolutely stunning 2-1 upset of the #2 team in the league when they come to our place, and that's enough to pull us up out of the drop zone with 3 points clear. There's 42 games in league play, and at 23, we're just barely halfway through - I literally took over at the halfway mark and delivered 2 wins in 2 games against better competition.

Loan In - GK Carl Freakes (21) - From Radcliffe Boro
13 Handling and 11 Decisions. Not a huge upgrade by any means over what we have now, but enough that I'm willing to give him a crack in the net. 1*/4* means he's probably not going to reach his potential, but we'll see.

Parent club chase fails. Boo. Trial Day is out the window due to financial difficulties.

I have to use a 3-3-1-3 formation in our next match due to our lone DR getting suspended 2 games because of yellows accumulation. Ghastly officiating, and a 4.4 performance from one of our defenders translates to an 0-4 loss. And one of the defenders is an appearance away from getting a pay bump, so I have to make sure not to start him.

4-4-1-1 just because for the next game. We eke out the 1-0 home upset - important because the teams below us won, too.

Transfer In - ST Andrew Baines (18) - From Altrincham - $2.5k salary
He'd only sign to the end of this season, but 13 Finishing, 10 Composure, 13 Determination, 13 Work Rate, 10 Acceleration... there's a lot to like about this kid my assman rates as a 2.5/4* player. Professional player, too, as I'm working on only bringing in positive personality guys.

I forgot my old club Beverley Town is in this league, too. They're in the midst of takeover talks as we head to our rival game against Skelmersdale. We promptly embarrass ourselves 0-4. I don't like this team, I don't like this town, and I quit. On to vacation until April.

But there's no job openings I like, and it drags on through a long, tedious summer. I try to get my job at Sidmouth Town back when I see my replacement is Insecure, but they re-upped him despite a collapse to 2nd place again.

It's about that time I decide to shut this dynasty down and start off with something much more interesting.

Rookie Writer of the Year
Dynasty of the Year: May Our Reign Be Green and Golden (CK Dynasty)
Izulde is offline   Reply With Quote