View Single Post
Old 08-28-2017, 09:30 AM   #3851
ISiddiqui
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arles View Post
Great episode, glad I ignored this thread since Thursday as Imran's post would have been little too prophetic for me to see beforehand That said, it was some nice predicting!

Ha! Thanks, but I think it just indicates how easily predictable stuff has been this season. Saying that, even though it was predictable, taking the time to tell the story (an hour and a half running time helps with that) made it really good. Now even more I wish they'd taken that 10 episode offer.

Quote:
Can't Bran just see Cersei's plan?

It's strange what Greenseers can see and can't see... I wonder if they can only see that which they want to see. So Bran doesn't see Cersei's plans, because he doesn't care. He can't see Rheagar and Lyanna's wedding because he didn't know it existed, etc.

Though he probably should have seen that the Night King was leading the humans into a trap in order to get a dragon to destroy the Wall (which begs the question - if Jon & Co. didn't try to get a wight north of the Wall, would the army of the dead been stopped there with no way to get through? And if so... dammit Jon!).