View Single Post
Old 09-28-2017, 08:22 AM   #109
Swiso
n00b

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiso
My questions...
The white bars in the Run Blocking, Pass Blocking, Blocking Strenght, Endurance, are basically the estimated results of the scouting, or the results of the Edight Combine Werights, or what ? how I should interpret that bars ?
I am right to assume that the difference between the blu bars and the orange bars ( since one was interviewd and the other no) are not as good an indicator of the "real" abilities" of those players AS the white bars ?
How would you look at those two players ? The white lines indicate roughly where the combine scores indicate the bar should/could be. If you see someone's Blocking Strength way above this white line it's a good sign. If it's way below, it's a bad sign and chances are they're a bust.

Thanks, thats clear now.

I guess the white bar are the result of the settings I put on the Edit Combine Weights... if I stress BJ and BP I will have results of players that should have higher white bars there ? No, all weights do is give you a different score and ranking within Draft Analyzer. You don't see any changes in the bars.

I got it, so basically it is useful to set my on ranking on players, regardless of the grade assigned in the Draft screen...I can set my "player ranking" list...based on the attributes I value most, right ?

Another question....the dark green colored bars in DraftAnalyzer...are the most important attributes for each position ? This is a "static" bar. These bars don't move much after Training Camp or Exhibition Stage 2.

That mean that even after training camp these bars will remain more or less at the same value ? Are the ones that change less or nothing at all...
Its just an indication that these attribute will not change much or at all...

What are the "lines" connecting two attributes "togheter" ? This used to apply to masked pairs. I believe they're something that can be ignored now.

Which one of the two player would draft ? The first by a long mile.

Thanks a lot !!
Swiso is offline   Reply With Quote