View Single Post
Old 10-07-2017, 07:40 AM   #182
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Bout to head out for the day to the local Baltimore Zoo.

So here you are, one final update real quick.

September

Sept 1 – Away vs At, ,Madrid.
Sept 15 – Home vs Real Madrid
Sept 19 – Home vs Bayern, Champion
Sept 22 – Home vs Espanyol
Sept 26 – Away vs Valencia
Sept 29 – Away vs Cordoba

For the away game to start off Sept, I start Merino at MC, Etxeita and Oyarzabal. Pick up where you left off!!! I begin countering, respecting our foe too much to do else. On a counter, they hit us for a score in the 23rd. Then Griezmann to Williams in the 27th. Yellow to Merino. Half, 1-1. We can still win this thing! Merino to Williams for a goal in the 55th. I send in Ander Iturraspe for Merino due to his yellow. Yeray and Suseata head in as well. We win 2-1, after holding on, nice on-the-road comeback and good win. MOM is Williams.

Let me check. I want to finish this dynasty after investing a lot of time up front. But is there a way that doesn’t involve going on holiday?

The Real Madrid match is here. I keep my attacking ways up. They get a penalty in the 19th and score. We injure Ronaldo in the 33rd. Then we score twice in the first half by Oyarzabal and Benat. Half. They come back and score twice before Greizmann hits goal, and it’s a 3-3 tie. Ronaldo is out for 7-9 weeks with a wounded shoulder

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote