View Single Post
Old 10-10-2017, 12:15 AM   #206
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

I make offers for two players on the Tercera divison club, Arnedo, for 60k each to be staff of mine, and I made both players staff offers, and they accept.

GK linkup with Herrerin and my youther is completed. Viguera is out. I have Garcia on month to month. I don’t know why, I figured someone would have made him an offer by now.

Garcia:

LIGA:

2015/16 – 34 starts, 2 goals, 9 assists, 7.12 rating, used as Shadow Striker, his best skill set, with Artiz up top

2016/17 – 23 games, 6 goals, 3 assists, 7.47 rating, used as an AMC alongside Artiz and Williams and then Greizmann and Williams after he was brought in and Artiz was out for a few months with injury

2017/18 – 27 games, 11 goals, 7 assists, 7.54 rating, used as AMC alongside Oyarzabal

2018/19 – 24 games, 1 goal, 5 assist, 7.09 rating. Final year with us, used alongside Oyarzabal

Now, this year you can see why I moved to Oyarzabal for most of the year, as my default starter when not injured for a month. Here are Garcia’s ages for those four years, 29, 30, 31, and 32. So now Garcia is 32, he has more then 100 LIGA games for us, and in those, either starting or subbing, he brought in 20 goals and 24 assists, which are not bad numbers. I figure someone would have signed him for free. He’s still good. I don’t want to hand him a backup deal when I need to get starts to Espericueta and Oyarzabal moving forward. But I am sure you can see that we are in a good place with this guy moving forward, right?

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote