View Single Post
Old 10-24-2017, 10:15 AM   #989
lungs
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by CU Tiger View Post
I hope I am wrong on Wisconsin. I love the state of Wisconsin. Spend 2 weeks a year in Osh Kosh. Hate Harbaugh, OSU and Pedo-U.....so in a field of Turds the Badgers are my favorite. I just think they are a fraud this year.

Oshkosh? You really need to see a better part of the state

I think fraud is a strong word. Certainly not the coaching staff making this team out to be championship caliber. Every week Paul Chryst, in his most diplomatic and dull tone, talks about the stuff that won't fly against a team with a pulse. Honestly, if they do manage to somehow win out, it's a great testament to Chryst and his staff. Even if I try to remove my blinders, I think Chryst is one of the best X's and O's guys out there.

That all said, I could see them laying a turd against Michigan or Iowa. I like to give tarcone grief but he's right when he says these two always play each other tough and lately the road team has come out the victor in the end.

Up thread, whoever said Indiana has a real shot against Wisconsin is nuts.

When it comes to the championship game, the only way Wisconsin pulls it out is if Chryst pulls some magic out of his ass because they will definitely be out talented by PSU or OSU.

Next year though.... watch out. Jonathan Taylor is one of the best young RBs in the country. He's not just running through gigantic holes on the offensive line. He is a legit beast. In fact, I think the o line is kind of weak this year compared to past years.
lungs is offline   Reply With Quote