View Single Post
Old 11-01-2017, 10:13 PM   #126
BishopMVP
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Groundhog View Post
I feel like if Jaylen went to anyone of maybe 95% of the other teams in the league in the draft, he'd barely register on anyone's radar right now. Celtics have done a great job developing his skills to the point where they are starting to catch up with his physical abilities.
Brad Stevens is a wizard at creating spacing and our system definitely helps wings with borderline shooting & handling look their best (hey Jae Crowder, how's Cleveland going!), but he's smart, hard-working, a physical specimen, could get to the rack and draw FT's from day one and his form was never so bad I questioned if he could hit enough open spot up 3's. The analytics HATED him at Cal, but whenever I watched it just seemed like a very poorly coached team. If you flipped him with say, Kris Dunn, Dragan Bender, or Marquese Chriss I still think Brown would look like a clear rotation player and the best of the 4, though maybe not by quite this margin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by larrymcg421 View Post
I'm glad the Celtics didn't part ways with Jaylen in any of the offseason deals.
Or Terry Rozier for a deadline rental like Serge Ibaka or PJ Tucker!
BishopMVP is offline   Reply With Quote