View Single Post
Old 11-05-2017, 11:20 AM   #77
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

How did I do?

Quote:
Originally Posted by EagleFan View Post
Week 9
Bills @ Jets - The Bills are on a roll, they go on the road and win by a score.
Bills 21 Jets 17
How do the Jets win this game? How do they win any game. They win 34-21. I miss by 17 in the loss.

Colts @ Texans - The Texans defense will keep Captain Luck in check and they will come away with a hard fought victory.
Texans 20 Colts 16
After losing their QB now they lose to the Colts 20-14, not a good week for the Texans. I missed by 10 points.

Bengals @ Jaguars - The Jaguars will continue a roller coaster ride as they will look like a contender in this one and come away with the victory.
Jaguars 27 Bengals 21
Jaguars win 23-7. I missed by 18 in the win.

Buccaneers @ Saints - The Saints will do something very rare for them, win a defensive battle.
Saints 16 Buccaneers 13
Saints win much easier than expected, 30-10. I missed by 17 in the win.

Rams @ Giants - This will be over almost ty the time the opening kickoff lands. The Giants will win easily.
Giants 38 Rams 14
I was fooled by the preseason hype. The Rams win 51-17. I missed by 58.

Falcons @ Panthers - The Panthers will struggle early but they will come back strong in the second half, but they will fall just short.
Falcons 31 Panthers 27
The Panthers win 20-17. I missed by 21 in the loss.

Broncos @ Eagles - The Eagles will do just enough to get by the Broncos as their offensive line will gel.
Eagles 24 Broncos 20
The best QB in the NFC throws for touchdowns in a 51-23 victory. I missed by 30 in the win.

Ravens @ Titans - Mariota will shine with a 4 touchdown game.
Titans 31 Ravens 17
Not as I predicted but the Titans win 23-20. I miss by 11 in the win.

Cardinals @ 49ers - The 49ers will lead early and then realize they need losses to try to get that top pick. The Cardinals will win on a late score where it will be rumored that the 49ers had fewer than 11 players on the field.
Cardinals 27 49ers 26
The Cardinals win 20-10. I missed by 23 in the win.

Redskins @ Seahawks - The Seahawks will prove too much for the Redskins.
Seahawks 28 Redskins 13
Somehow the Redskins win 17-14. I miss by 18 in the loss.

Chiefs @ Cowboys - The Cowboys will win the battle of game managers in a close game. The domestic abuser will score the winning touchdown.
Cowboys 27 Chiefs 24
The home game manager wins 28-17. I missed by 8 in the win, was hoping to get a loss in this one.

Raiders @ Dolphins - The cross country trek will look like it hurt the Raiders again but a late surge will pull them past the Dolphins.
Raiders 28 Dolphins 24
Closest pick so far this season as the Raiders win 27-24. Miss by only 1 point.

Lions @ Packers - The Packers will knock the Lions back down a notch. A-aron will use a hail mary touchdown at the end of the first half as a springboard to a strong second half to wrap this one up.
Packers 31 Lions 23
The Lions win 30-17 in Rogers' absence. I missed by 21.

Last edited by EagleFan : 11-12-2017 at 01:38 PM.
EagleFan is offline   Reply With Quote