View Single Post
Old 11-23-2017, 07:47 PM   #18
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

1 Jan, 1450 – The Renaissance begins. Our Liberty Desire has risen to 67.

1 Sept – I have been working behind the scenes to get Poland to guarantee our independence. We maxed our relations and they need a little more. So I have ordered some troops built, which should give us enough military strength to back.

9 Jan, 1451 – White Peace with Ryazan.

18 Jan – I take a mission to take Narva from the Livonian Order.

15 Mar – Poland is now guaranteeing our independence

Can I declare independence right now? It would be early to do so. But they are in a few different conflicts. This could be the right time.

I declare war, our stability drops, and I invest in raising it twice back to full.

Poland joins us. She is the upper sibling in the Poland-Lithuania marriage, so Lithuania joins our war as well.

I offer relations improvement with Novgorod.

This is basically going to be on our allies and the war exhaustion in Muscovy. I am growing my army to 6k and then giving my ruler the leadership and moving out to help. But hopefully we’ll win with war exhaustion and our Lithuanian/Polish ally. Our allies have around 60k in troops total moving toward the east towards Muscovy. That’s a lot of troops normally, especially now fighting for our independence.

1 June – Lithuania just routed a Muscovy force

10 Dec – Sieges are ongoing and my 6k strong army is now out and taking outland holdings.

5 Jan, 1452 – We capture a minor province

4 May – Poland routs a Muscovy force

7 June – After more than a year, a siege of a major Muscovy holding falls to Poland/Pskov army, I move my army to bolster the adjacent siege of Moscow proper.

27 July – Moscow is in our hands.

I am the leader of this war. I only need a 23 warscore to win independence. We now have a 37%.

Can I go shopping?

Poland and Lithuania helped me win. Anything for them? Anything for me?

4 Aug – Tver took a province from Muscovy and forced them to cancel their subject Beloozero,

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote