Head Coach

vs Reze FC (8th)
G: Romain Cagnon
D:Lamine Fall/Francois-Xavier Nguidjel/Oscar Olou
DM: Sessi D'Almeida
M: Mathis Clement/Franklin Wadja/Steve Shamal
AMC: Sebastien Salles-Lamonge
S: Tsihorana Rabetsimialona/Malhory Noc

8 - Olou sends it up and in to Wadja for the boom to Shamal. He runs down the right side before crossing to unmarked Rabetsimialona and in it goes 1-0

22 - Two quick succession yellows by D'Almedia. Great.

25 - JFC. Own goal by Nguidjel. FML 1-1

28 - Olou throws into Noc and gets the ball back. High cross, and there's Clement charging to crush the short-range score 2-1

48 - Fucking Fall. Off he goes for Mayembo, who I may just start there because suddenly we can't get anything out of our DL 2-2

56 - Gboho for Noc and striker switch

63 - Shamal runs down the right flank, but his cross to Gboho is headed away. No problem, as [b]Rabetsimialona/b] is right there to scorch in the mid-range goal! 3-2

70 - Ugh ugh ugh ugh. 3-3

76 - YOU'RE GOD DAMNED RIGHT THAT'S A PENALTY AND A RED CARD MOTHERFUCKER!!!! I haven't set my PK takers in a while, so it's Shamal drawing the lot and he makes it look easy 4-3

81 - @$%$@%$!^%!^%!^%!%$!%! 4-4

[b]83[ehajsldfjaworiethaiogiweugti9glauibtuifgohaweruigbalkhsfgsdguifasdigawe89irgawe8oier 4-5

We'll now be fucking lucky to be Top 5. FUCKING HORSESHIT!!!!!

FC Chapelle-les-Marais hands Saint-Nazaire AF one of their few losses of the year in winning the Coupe Atlantique 3-1.

vs AC Chapelain Foot (6th)
D:Steven Da Veiga/Fernand Mayembo/Kevin Van Den Kerhof
M: Mathis Clement/Franklin Wadja/Juvrel Loumingou/Steve Shamal

2 - FUCK YOU REF!!! THAT WAS NOT A GOD DAMNED MOTHER FUCKING RED CARD WORTHY OFFENSE ON MAYEMBO!!!!!!!!! Loumingou doesn't get a chance, as he's swapped out in favor of Fall at DC. F.M.L.

39 - Seriously, this game can eat my fucking ass. Shamal is hurt, too, and will have to be subbed in the second half 0-1

44 - ksdjflsfhsofhas 0-2

51 - Kola at MR

59 - I just want this bullshit season over with 0-3

69 - 0-4

71 - 1-4 - Rabetsimialona

79 - 2-4 - Noc

Paris Saint Germain wins both the French Cup and the French Champions Trophy.

@ FC La Chapelle-des-Marais (3rd)
D:Steven Da Veiga/Lamine Fall/Kevin Van Den Kerhof
DM: Sessi D'Almedia
M: Mathis Clement/Franklin Wadja/Robin L'Excellent

33 - Phenomenal long ball by D'Almedia down the left flank hits Rabetsimialona and he keeps on dribbling before cutting into the box, still running, until he fires the emphatic goal in. 1-0

39 - Fucking Van Den Kerhof 1-1

89 - Saw that coming a mile away, literally 1-2

90 - L'Excellent scores a late equalizer. I don't care. This team is shit, FM is shit, my life is shit. 2-2

It gets even better

Long story short, if we don't improve next season, the board is going to fire me. One season of bad results isn't going to do me in, but two will.

Rookie Writer of the Year
Dynasty of the Year: May Our Reign Be Green and Golden (CK Dynasty)
Izulde is offline   Reply With Quote