View Single Post
Old 12-18-2017, 12:40 AM   #7389
molson
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by RainMaker View Post
I'd buy into WWE caring about his health if they weren't throwing Kurt Angle out there still. Guys like Sting, Taker, enen Jeff Hardy have been given matches. They ran a SumerSlam main event where Brock was supposed to break Orton open the hardway.

Did any of them have post-concussion seizures or diagnosed brain lessions?

It's not about "caring", it's about liability and public perception. As far as we know, Bryan has never been cleared by a doctor who was aware of the full nature of his symptoms.

I remember when the WWE was criticized for bringing Bryan back so soon after he was injured again after he was out so long with the neck and arm injury. Of course, it later turned out the the injuries weren't even related. But now they're the bad guy for not overruling their doctor.

I can kind of see an argument that they should cut him loose if they're not going to use him. But I'm not 100% convinced he really wants to wrestle right now and give up the easy paycheck. If he walked out they'd come to some kind of agreement eventually, or just fire him like they did Punk (even if it took 6 months). He seems content to stay and then be able to evaluate what he wants to do when his contract is up.

Last edited by molson : 12-18-2017 at 10:38 AM.
molson is offline   Reply With Quote