Thread: 2018 MLB Thread
View Single Post
Old 02-11-2018, 02:12 PM   #140
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by PilotMan View Post
And Dodger fans let out a collective sigh of relief. I don't think I'll ever forget and that stink will never go.

Rob Parker has been sitting in on the lunch time radio show on the Dodgers local station and has been beating the drum for Darvish, and telling Dodger fans they are massively overreacting. He puts the Series loss on Kershaw.

I'm an Angels fan, so I don't have a real dog in the fight. I think Parker is a jackass and completely agree with you. One terrible outing in the Series is disheartening but not grounds for the negativity Yu has gotten. Two absolutely terrible outings? Including Game 7? Sorry, that's way beyond terrible. Dodgers are entirely right to not risk throwing such a big contract at a guy who did precisely the worst he could have done when they needed him the most.

I will say, though, that Kershaw also has to find some sack in the playoffs. If Darvish wasn't around, he would be getting a lot more sideways glances. The supposed GOAT shouldn't stop being that when the calendar rolls to October.

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote